Thursday 15 April 2010


Thank you to wonderful Dartford Harriers and Dartford Road Runners for exceptional support and kindness yesterday during marathon 10!!!! They even had beautiful trophy for me to mark entering into double figures.. Slight probs with painful legs - so crowning blessing from Dartford was Sports and Remedial Massage from Phil Watson LSSM (dip)MSMA MISRM. TEL O7769 931462 - he is fabulous.. and gave me new legs!!!

Again thank you to heroic Geoff Hall for collecting me at the end of the day, and driving me to my daughter Eve's home... Parked an slept in ICEBIRD as it is part of my challenge - but Eve fed delicious food ..and has been up at 6am to look after me today, make sweet tea and get me to the Roding Valley start - she is the loveliest and vvvvv best daughter in wide world.. I am so lucky to have Eve and brilliant James as my daughter and son,
Must get going......! Love, Rosie 


No comments:

Post a Comment