Tuesday 20 April 2010

Hi james:  Rosie didnt have time to email, this is her message

Received 2 medals yesterday for the Wokingham half done twice, plus a medal at wonderful Brighton, shall remeber Brighton as the marathon that all the runner won - such great support brought a tear to the eye

Running today with organiser Richard and Pam parles

Thanks to Guy and Sarah Coxell for collecting me from Brighton and their hospitality letting me stay in their driveway, plus thanks to those that drove me from Southend to Maidstone for laddingford Engineering to fix Icebird again

Thanks to Moti running shop in reading and saucony for some mew shoes

Thanks to Helen House Hospice for supporting me

Have a sore leg (unpronouncable name!) and my toes is padded up, and I am having difficulty sleeping,    cheers james
rob
 
Watford supporters at work!!!! Rxxx
 
 Richard Parles,  Race Director of t Watford Half Marathon - which I shall be running twice today! Rxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment