Sunday 11 April 2010

Low tide at 5am, as I wake up camped in Icebird in Portsmouth...Today is marathon no 7 - I can hardly get over the fabulous support I am getting from everybody.. It is brilliant to know that I now have over 300 Facebook friends..And countless following the website and blog... 

Thanks to my son James and website and Rob Thomas for organising Facebook group... All the amazing support ...helps so much.. All is going really well.. It is hectic...running..eating sleeping .. V little time..
 
Three Cheers for Gillingham Trotter Dot, who ran some of the way on Friday when I did the spectacularly beautiful Sturminster Newton Marathon - then came to Bournemouth yest and ran the 26.2 miles. 

Thanks to Barney and Sue -- on their bicycled who helped collect a lot of money... From kind holidaymakers in Bournemouth.. I am so happy that the fundraising I'd going very well for the hospices. Must get ready for today. Rosiex



1 comment:

  1. Rosie you are an amazing lady, full of dedication and determination. We (that is myself, Jenny and friends Pete, Adam and Jack) met you at Portsmouth. We loved being part of your adventure and admire your zest for life.
    Good luck with your marathons and many congratulations on fundraising for extremely worthy causes.
    Kind regards
    Jenny Waddington

    ReplyDelete