Friday 9 April 2010

apologies, typo in Rosie's e-mail address, now corrected.

Thank you everybody for FANTASTIC support. Tenby..Cardiff..Bristol and Bath are DONE!!!! Early days, 23 marathons still to go, but vvv touched and excited by support and sponsorship for the charities coming in, you are all wonderful..

In Cardiff, Bristol and Bath.. Ran 27 miles.. Just a little extra in celebration of you all. Also, I have decided to sleep in Icebird every night 100 per cent as part of the challenge to get more sponsorship for the hospices and also because I love sleeping in my faithful Icebird..

I am grateful for wonderful hospitality re baths. meals, but have retired to Icebird, drinking coffee brewed on my little stove, and listening to the blackbirds sing just before dawn today as I write this.. Eating plenty..getting ready to run Sturminster Marathon today...please, please keep on supporting me!!!

SOS - TOMORROW IS Bournemouth marathon, V much need runners to run with me there as have no one. please phone or leave voicemail 07815943786 or email. rosiesp@blackberry.orange.co.uk.

rosiesp@blackberry.orange.co.uk
   (corrected Blackberry e-maill address.)

Love, Rosie

4 comments:

  1. Go Rosie !!!!!

    The cards have finally arrived so will bring them down to Portsmouth on Sunday :0)

    x x x

    The sun is shining so hopefully the weather will be kind to you :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie,
    What a fantastic day in sunny dorset! Keep going and brill to be a small part of such a great acheivement. Briony x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful effort Rosie. sorry I couldn't run all of North Dorset with you, but looking forward to Bournemouth today. Dot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks Rosie for making yesterday extra special. It was a privilege to meet you and run with you a few miles around the beautiful Dorset countryside.
    I hope we can meet again sometimes
    All the best and I hope all the runners will rally behind you and give you all the support you deserve.

    ReplyDelete