Tuesday 27 April 2010

MARATHON 23 TODAY!! - Reading.. Excited and happy though tired!! V grateful to MOTI RUNNING SHOPS who once again have done everything poss to help me.  

Moti manager Scott will be running w me today to guide me and I hope to give a little talk at the MOTI shop in Reading after today's run..
BIG BIG PURPOSE this morning as I lie in Icebird near Reading start at Stadium  eating my b/fast is to THANK YOU ALL SO VVVV MUCH FOR BRILLIANT SUPPORT AND FOR SPONSORING ME...

PLEASE..PLEASE...PLEASE CONTINUE TO SPONSOR ME...NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL,  I have been on This Morning TV AS YOU ALLL KNOW, BUT THERE HAS NOT BEEN V MUCH TIME FOR OTHER PR, AS THE RUNNING TAKES ALL MY STRENGTH..

THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN TO GET ENOUGH TIME TO EAT AND SLEEP AND GET TO DIFFERENT START LINE EVERY DAY - SO PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THAT IT IS ALL ONLY WORTH IT IF I REACH MY GOAL RE RAISING THE MONEY ..

PLEAE SPONSOR ME ONLINE FOR HELEN SAND DOUGLAS HOUSE OR TY HAFAN.. EVERY PENNY COUNTS DO MUCH..
 
KNEE IS STILL GIVING PAIN, BUT I am fit otherwise, and shall see this challenge through - including extra 27th marathon in Tenby 1 May!!!!  

Special thanks to everybody... Eve, James Pete. Michael Lucy......my wonderful family - and adopted lovely clan. Tracey, Steve, Sarah. Guy, Robv, Ruby, Geoff, And EVERYBODY BACK IN PEMBROKESHIRE - AND ALL THE RUNNERS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME EVERYWHERE.AND THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED IN SO MANY, MANY WAYS.M MUST GET GOING NOW. LOVE, Rosiexx
Here is Scott, manager of MOTI Running shop, Reading.. Scott is being really fantastic..helping me thro my my knee injury.. ALso, Jo arrived am and gave me a great sports massage...  Strapped knee and bit painful, but taking care. .... NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME NOW!!! Thank you all for the fabulous, exceptional support.   Rxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment