Wednesday 21 April 2010

Duty Manager of Halstead Leisure Centre Sir John! ..Jill. Paul and little Molly!!!!  Rx 
 
 
.. To Halstead at last - vvv patient Halstead Road Runners - chairman Keith Thorogood and Andy Wilmot were waiting _ but not get there faster as sleepy at wheel.  Andy has run 491 marathons over 22 years and they both arte absolutely amazing people...   It will a great day.. Rxxx




Driving Icebird to HALSTEAD START FOR TODAY...rxxx

 I knew before I started that although I am only running 26 (now 27!!) Marathons, in 26 days - that this is an ordinary challenge that is a giant adventure to me..  A John Bunyan like journey full of hardship, joys and amazing people.. V tough to get enough time to sleep....

Right now driving Icebird to Halstead for marathon 17 in 17 days all well. And runners in Halstead waiting for me..but I keep nearly going to sleep at the wheel.  So have take little 5 min breaks in laybys.  But if it was all so easy - then it wouldn't be worth all the kind sponsorship of my run for the children’s/family hospices...

Your amazing support on the web, blog and facebook all around the world touches me so much, it is overwhelming. And during the Brighton Marathon people cheered Icebird until they were hoarse. I was full to the brim emotionally and ran for them all in this great Brighton Marathon...and could not stop the tears in my eyes.. I felt that the overall support in the Brighton Marathon was so great not all the runners - and that you wd think of this as the marathon that every runner felt as if they had won, as they were made so much of..

Watford Half Marathon yesterday which I ran twice to make at 26.2 miles was such a beautiful course and a quiet day by comparison, with Race Director Richard Parles guiding me and full of fascinating info re local history..and about Watford's ancient forests that still stand today..  Must get to HALSTEAD now,,,,,love, Rosiexx
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment