Wednesday 31 March 2010




Dear Everybody, Woke up early...been looking through archives... seeing pic of frostbitten toe brings it all back...Also, in top pic with Icebird I am pulling Icebird after breaking ribs in Iceland....but if one is healthy, hard times can be overcome... Nothing compares with the courage needed by the children and young people at Ty Hafan and Helen and Douglas House Hospices and their families. Thank you for sponsoring me... please send anything you can, no amount is too small... Running 26 marathons is NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT AT AL, UNLESS I MANAGE TO HELP THE HOSPICES... EVERY PENNY COUNTS. LOVE, RosieXX

1 comment:

  1. Rosie - read about your challenge in Runners World. Having friends whose teenage son spent time at Helen House (and whose dad hails from Tenby!), I would love to join you for part of the Bath leg on 8th and help raise funds. how can I find out your route and timing of the day?
    Bath from Bath

    ReplyDelete