Sunday 21 March 2010

Dear Everybody, I loved running the Rhayader 20 mile race yesterday as part of my training for the 26marathons. Everybody was so friendly.. It was great to fun with other runners..and the scenery was gorgeous... Thank you to Angela and all the organisers.
Tomorrow will be amazing too. Charlotte Hussell has asked me to give a talk at her school in St Clears. It be fun, I am going to bring Icebird to the school..
I would like to say a very, very big thank you CLH Trailers in ST Clears have very generously donated one of their trailers. in order to take Icebird to the startline of each of my 26marathons. The logistics were tough.. and the trailer a godsend. As you all know I have to run the Tenby marathon on 5 April, then straight away be driven to Cardiff to run the Cardiff Marathon on 6th April... Bristol on 7th and so on.(See itinerary!!) need is someone to drive my car, as Iill be sleeping on enroute. I am grateful forall the kind volunteers I've already had for the driving, especially my son James and Geoff Hall, a big hero and wonderful ally, and likewise Alan Jones of Tenby Rotary Club, Matthew Evans of Pembrokeshire Coastal Cottages, and all those involved there, Shaun Lancaster and all the Team at the MOTI running shops in Cardiff, Bristol and Reading.. All this help with the driving, support, fundraising and logistics is absolutely invaluable... I need all the help I can get!!!
Some of the best encouragement has come through Eddie Izzard who inspired me to do my 26marathons when I met him and ran with him last September. I think Eddie is fantastic.
Anyway, I must stop now I hope to add photo of team at CLH Trailers, measuring Icebird to fit...You will see that little Charlotte had her own Icebird.They are a wonderful family. Best wishes, Rosie

PS Re comments. Your comments means a great deal to me...looking forward to hearing from you all.

5 comments:

  1. Hi mom test commet, all the best James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie, Great to meet you at Rhayader on Saturday.

    I'm a member of a running site, Fetcheveryone, and some of our members I'm sure would love to support you, by running with you and cheering you on, including me.

    See http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=35817&page=1

    I'm hoping to join you in Bristol on 7th, will you be running the Bristol half marathon route twice?

    Good luck, you are such an amazing lady
    Suzie (aka Zoom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we allowed to join you for a mile or two (like with eddie)

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tessa Lukehurst24 March 2010 at 13:45

    Hi Rosie,

    Lovely to talk to you today and I'm soo looking forward to meeting and running with you next month.

    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi rosie i will be in llanelli watching you come home good luck xxxx paula

    ReplyDelete