Tuesday 30 March 2010






....Dear Followers.. This is the first picture of Icebird in ne cover. Photo was taken with Matthew and Sophie Evans of Activity Wales - wh havehad the wonderful idea of asking everybody who supports me to run a mile with me durng my marathons Thank you so much toall of you for already supporting me brilliantly. PLEASE run with me!! (see marathon schedule) I will be going very, very slowly pulling Icebird. I shall probablto do the marathons... am thinking of the first 10 marathons as training!! I think Eddie Izzard is a great job, and by going his own pace he managed to make so much for chariy and already succeeded his run... It is tempting to try to go faster, but I must get through all the 26 and Icebird is heavy to pull.




COUNTDOWN to the start of my 26 marthons - only 6 days to GO.!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed your most recent post. I think you should post more often, you obviously have natural ability for blogging!

    ReplyDelete